The Congregational Care Ministry is the healing arm of the church. Duties include:
- The sick are visited at home or in hospitals.
- Volunteers provide bulletins to shut-ins.
- Those on our Blessings & Concerns list receive cards and calls from volunteers.
- Food and Prayers of support are provided to pre-and-post surgery patients.
- Families receive food support during times of challenges (illness, births, accidents, and death).
- Cards are sent for the following: encouragement, congratulations, prayer requests, thank you’s, and sympathy. Volunteers are also recognized for their service.
- Volunteers support military families when a family member is deployed.
Congregational Care Ministry volunteers are always needed. Contact us if you wish to help out the ministry or if you know of someone who needs our assistance.